PEP publicizes news and events from the development research community that may be of interest to its members.
The WAAW Foundation (Working to Advance STEM Education for African Women) is offering scholarships of $500/year for need-based female African students admitted to a University, College or institute of higher learning in Africa.
- Female students of African origin, living and studying in Africa.
- Currently enrolled in undergraduate B.S. degree program.
- Studying STEM related courses in a university or college in Africa.
- Demonstrable financial need, and
- Excellent Academic Record.
- Below the age of 32 years.
Application deadline: November 30, 2018
For more information about this call, including how to apply please visit the WAAW website.
For questions about this opportunity, please visit the WAAW website or contact the organizers.