PEP seeks to employ a qualified Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator to implement PEP’s Monitoring and Evaluation Strategy.
The selected candidate will work directly under the Director of Communication, Monitoring and Evaluation and interface widely with program administrative and coordination staff. The position will be based at the PEP Global Secretariat in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Advise, monitor and evaluate PEP research teams’ policy engagement and dissemination activities
- Prepare (periodic) compilations and analysis/reports of M&E data, to, provideoverviews of progress and delays in program delivery
- Monitor milestones and alert in advancewhen they are at risk
- Review, update and improve design of the PEP M&E strategy, system and related tools/processes
- Process information collected through the M&E system to feed PEP newscast and other special communication materials
- Design, request and follow up maintenance of the PEP intranet system
- Prepare and facilitate policy engagement and research communication workshops
- Coordinate organization of policy fora
- Coordinate online streaming and photo/video recording of conference sessions
- Undertake all other M&E tasks as they may arise. request
- A Master’s degree in International Development/Project Management/Evaluation of Public Policy, or other relevant field;
- At least five years of M&E experience in the international development sector
Key competences and experience:
- Monitoring, evaluation and learning strategy
- Design and use of survey and monitoring tools (including for impact assessment
- Policy outreach and communications in the context of development research
- Reporting: ability to prepare concise and well-structure reports
- Master Excel
- Public speaking and high-level English writing skills
- An effective and energetic team player, with the ability to work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment;
- Strong self-motivation and innovative skills, with capacity to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Understanding of development policy research and issues related to inclusive growth and sustainable development in the developing regions;
- Familiarity with web publishing and interactive social media;
- Working knowledge of French and/or Spanish will be an advantage.
The position is for an initial fixed-term of 2 years, renewable based on performance and availability of funds. The position comes with an attractive and competitive package. Qualified women are particularly encouraged to apply. For more information about PEP, visit our website at www.pep-net.org.
To be considered, the application must be received by e-mail no later than September 25, 2018. Please submit your letter of motivation with a detailed CV/resume, stating current position; current and expected remuneration, email, telephone contacts, and names and full contact details of three referees to email@example.com.