PAGE round 1 - selection process
- Deadline for submitting proposals is November 5, 2012.
For information regarding the PAGE initiative here : http://www.pep-net.org/funding/call-for-proposals/
- First round of proposal evaluations will be completed by December 20, 2012, and applicants shall receive notification of rejection or pre-selection within the following few days.
- Shortlisted proposals will be invited to submit a revised and extended version of their proposal for a second round of evaluation in January (exact date indicated in invitation to revise). Comments will be provided to guide the revision process.
- The second round of proposal evaluations will be completed 3-4 weeks after submission of the revised proposal and, within the following few days, applicants shall receive notification of rejection or selection for presentation at the PEP general meeting.
- Finalists of the second evaluation round will be invited to present their proposal at the next PEP general meeting, to be held May 2-10, 2013.
- Invited presenters will be able to make a final revision of their proposal by April 1st, 2013.
PAGE round 1 - project cycle
For MPIA and PMMA projects (timetables for CBMS and PIERI-RCT projects will be determined on a case-by-case basis).
- May 8-10, 2013: PEP general meeting (Cape Town, South Africa): final proposal selection
- October 15, 2013: Submission of interim research report, first technical report and study visit application
- November 15, 2013: Approval of interim research report, first technical report and study visit application (if judged satisfactory by mentor, for the scientific aspects, and PEP secretariat, for all other aspects)
- January-February 2014: 3-week study visits in institution of team's choice for one team member. Submission of draft final report by end of visit.
- Early-March 2014: Invitations to PEP general meeting (if draft final report judged satisfactory by mentor)
- Early-May 2014: PEP general meeting: presentation of final report
- Early-June 2014: Submission of revised final research report and second technical report.
- Early-July 2014: Approval of revised final research report and second technical report (if judged satisfactory by mentor, for the scientific aspects, and PEP secretariat, for all other aspects)
- August 2014: Working papers published; submission of policy brief and national conference proposal
- September-December 2014: National conference, presentations in international conferences, journal article submissions